Hi, I’m Nicky.
I’ve been working in the Health and Fitness industry for over 25 years now. Both overseas and here in the UK. It’s my true passion and the only job ever I want to do. I love all aspects of my work. Teaching, coaching, educating, learning and then been able to participate in it all myself!
Variety is the spice of life as they say and here are a few of my previous experiences below:
- Personal Trainer to the Saudi Arabian Royal Family
- Master Trainer training Fitness Instructors in India
- My own Personal Training business and Running Club in Hong Kong
- Personal Trainer and Health Club Manager in Dubai
- Pilates Teacher at the Stott Pilates training centre in New Zealand
- Sports Coordinator for various activity resorts around Europe
I’ve been back in the UK now since 2012 and I’m truly loving helping people achieve their personal running and movement goals in the best way that I can!
- Certified Running Technique Specialist – The Running School London
- Certified Rehabilitation Specialist – The Movement School London
- Dynamic Movement Skills Coach – The Running School London
- Functional Biomechanics of Running – The Running School London
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Personal Trainer
- Stott Pilates Full Equipment and Matwork Teacher
- Stott Injuries and Special Populations Teacher
- Total Barre Instructor
- Zenga Instructor
Running and Triathlon
I’ve been a long distance runner now for around 15 years or so, twenty Marathons in different places around the World. I just love to run! On the trails, along the beach, through the woods, on the track, by the sea. Anywhere and everywhere! But my favourites are probably Half Marathon and Marathon Road Racing and all the training that goes with it!
My best times are:
- 5k – 17:32
- 10k – 36:22
- 10mile – 58:36
- Half Marathon – 1:20:01
- Marathon – 2:53
I competed in my first Triathlon in the Dambuster Triathlon at Rutland Water. It’s a brilliant Triathlon and I qualified for the Age Group World Championships in Mexico in 2016 later that Summer. Loved it!
I finished in the top 20 and 5th Brit and met some fantastic people. A great experience. I competed in the Aquathon World Championships at the same venue too and placed in the top 10 and first Brit in my age group.